Lisa Jayne Art Studio
Welcome to the Lisa Jayne Art Studio, a creative and inspirational environment for anyone wishing to explore the many aspects of practical art. Whether you wish to learn to draw, refine your painting, explore printing techniques or discover the unique qualities of silk painting and batik, we can provide practical courses and classes to suit you.
Coronavirus - Call/text 07751827348 to book
New Term - April 2021
Following the review by the Government, in connection with the easing of restrictions of lockdown, we have decided to resume regular classes with effect from 17th April 2021.
Adults must bring their own materials & refreshments. Boxed materials will be provided to children, however, refreshments will be required
Children's Holiday Classes
Monday to Friday - A 10% Discount will apply if paying in advance
10.00 - 12.30, £25 per am
13.30 - 16.00 - £25 per pm
10.00 - 16.00 - £50 All Day
Dates: 1st & 2nd April, 5th - 9th April & 12th - 16th April
Children must bring their own aprons/shirts & refreshments and sit at an individual table, unless related or in a bubble.
Please Note the following Government Guidelines from 1st April - 11th April:
As set out in the COVID-19 Response – Spring 2021 guidance, from 29 March, and in line with when schools close for the Easter holidays, out-of-school settings and wraparound providers will be able to offer:
- outdoor provision to all children, without restrictions on the purpose for which they may attend
- indoor provision to:
- vulnerable children and young people
- children on free school meals, where they are attending as part of the Department for Education’s holiday activities and food programme
- other children, where the provision is:
- reasonably necessary to enable their parents and carers to work, search for work, undertake education or training, or attend a medical appointment or address a medical need, or attend a support group
- being used by electively home educating parents as part of their arrangements for their child to receive a suitable full-time education
- being used as part of their efforts to obtain a regulated qualification, meet the entry requirements for an education institution, or to undertake exams and assessments
Where school terms and holiday dates can vary between different areas, you should check the school term and holiday dates in your local authority to find out when the majority of schools will be closed over Easter, to ensure you are minimising mixing of different children, when children are also attending school.
The government’s intention is then for out-of-school settings and wraparound childcare providers to be able offer provision as normal, to all children, from the start of the school summer term. This will be no earlier than 12 April, and will be confirmed as part of step 2 of the COVID-19 Response - Spring 2021.