Art holiday courses for children
The holiday period can feel very long for some children as they are used to being with friends everyday at school. In our holiday courses we create a fun environment for learning and an opportunity to make new friends from other schools and backgrounds.
We use lots of different materials so children can enjoy experimenting and have the satisfaction of creating something themselves.
- Minimum age: 5 Years
- 5 to 7 Years: 2 hours maximum.
- 8 Years to Teens: 2 hours - all day
Schedule - Please call/text to book : 07751827348
|Dates & Venue||Class Times||Class Prices||Leading Tutor|
1st & 2nd April
w/b 5th April
w/b 12th April
10.00 - 12.30
13.30 - 16.00
10.00 - 16.00
Please note the following Government Guidelines for the sessions - 1st - 11th April
As set out in the COVID-19 Response – Spring 2021 guidance, from 29 March, and in line with when schools close for the Easter holidays, out-of-school settings and wraparound providers will be able to offer:
- outdoor provision to all children, without restrictions on the purpose for which they may attend
- indoor provision to:
- vulnerable children and young people
- children on free school meals, where they are attending as part of the Department for Education’s holiday activities and food programme
- other children, where the provision is:
- reasonably necessary to enable their parents and carers to work, search for work, undertake education or training, or attend a medical appointment or address a medical need, or attend a support group
- being used by electively home educating parents as part of their arrangements for their child to receive a suitable full-time education
- being used as part of their efforts to obtain a regulated qualification, meet the entry requirements for an education institution, or to undertake exams and assessments
Where school terms and holiday dates can vary between different areas, you should check the school term and holiday dates in your local authority to find out when the majority of schools will be closed over Easter, to ensure you are minimising mixing of different children, when children are also attending school.
The government’s intention is then for out-of-school settings and wraparound childcare providers to be able offer provision as normal, to all children, from the start of the school summer term. This will be no earlier than 12 April, and will be confirmed as part of step 2 of the COVID-19 Response - Spring 2021.
There is a 10% discount if paid 10 days before the commencement of the first class.
For example - 2 x 2.5 hours at £25 each = £50 – 10% = £45
Provisional dates for the diary:
w/b 31st May
w/b 26th July
w/b 2nd August, 9th August, 16th August, 23rd August